Monday, November 1, 2010

~ HAPPY ONE MONTH OLD BIRTHDAY JORDAN ~

We are still not extubated...I called this morning at 6 am and they said he had passed his CPAP trials. I was hoping and praying I would get to hold him on his month old birthday! My arms are aching to hold my little boy. It just doesn't seem fair to him or to his mama. LOL We aren't allowed to see him in the morning until after shift change but of course they had new admits and I couldn't see him until later. I was so disappointed when I walked in and he was still on the vent. The doctor came and talked with me and said he had no real reason on why he didn't want to extubate other than his color. He said he looked pale and he just wanted to give him more time to rest. I can respect his decision because I want Jordan to do good this time.


I hope when I update tomorrow it will be good news! I can't wait to hold him...Please continue to pray for Jordan to be a fighter!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for little man to come off the vent soon. I'm sure the extra the rest time can only help.
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are constantly praying for you all(Mama, jordan, Dee, and every other member of the families involved)! You are all fighters in my book and God will care for you!!!Prayers and peace coming to you all, Love The Gleatons

    ReplyDelete