Friday, August 20, 2010

Bed Rest

We had a good night last night and things seem to be going well. We managed to get a little sleep between taking medicines every six and eight hours. I can honestly say "bed rest" isn't fun. It's only been about 12 hours and I am already feeling like I could climb the walls. I am not good at sitting still but I guess I will have to figure it out. Baby Jordan is my main priority and I have to do what's best for him.

So far the contractions are under control with the medicines. I had a few contractions about midnight and around 1:30 this afternoon once I took more medicines they stopped. Let's just keep praying they continue to work. Mama, Jaxton and Gram came by to visit and bring us lunch. It was good to see them and to get a little entertainment from Jaxton. Our house is not baby proofed at all. We've got a little time to worry about that but we will have to get a whole new decor when Jordan starts moving around.

Thanks everyone for calling and texting. We are very lucky to have so much support from amazing family and friends.

God is in control and we are putting our faith in him!

No comments:

Post a Comment