Thursday, September 30, 2010

The day has come!

We thought we were just going to see the high risk doctor for our final visit- we thought I would get scanned and hear its all good news and then I would go home and take a nap. Well he came in and said " What do you think about the weather"? We both agreed it was really nice. He said "Well it seems like a nice day to travel." We both just about had a stroke! He said I have already talked to the Doctors in Atlanta and they will be expecting you so don't rush but we think it's best to go ahead and induce. He said my amniotic fluid was low, not dangerously low, but there was no reason to wait.

We got here about 8pm and they hooked up an IV and the NST machine to check for contractions. They said the Dr would come in the morning and they would scan me and decide where to go from there. They gave me something to sleep and we will have to wait and see what happens in the morning. Keep all of the prayers coming. We hope that we will be seeing our little man some time tomorrow, well actually today since it's after midnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment