Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2010

We had our third and final baby shower today! It was very nice and we got lots of good gifts for Jordan. He is all set and spoiled for sure! Thanks to everyone who helped make the shower special just for us and Baby Jordan!

I've had a boring week...nothing eventful at all! I went to the doctor Wednesday and they all agree that he is doing great and right on schedule. Dr Inman is very happy with his activity and say to keep feeding/watering him. Dr Edwards says he ready to be born anytime now to just let it happen. I feel a little differently about that. I am not ready for him to come just yet. I think the longer he stays inside the tummy the better he will be for surgery.

I am officially 8 months pregnant today! Can't believe how fast time has gone by. It seems just like yesterday I found out I was pregnant. The pregnancy has been a breeze other than the early labor. The stress from Jordan's diagnosis is a whole other story. We are ready for the next chapter in our lives - when our precious boy comes into this world.

We are leaving tomorrow to go to Atlanta for an OB appointment to make the final arrangements for his birth. We will keep everyone posted. Thanks for all of the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment