Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 3, 2010

Our second baby shower went great! We had lots of fun and we are so appreciative of everyone coming out and sharing this special time with us. We got so many nice presents and many of them have already been washed and are in Jordan's hospital bag. THANK YOU SO MUCH MALLORY, ASHLEE, RACHEAL AND HEIDI!

I had a doctors appointment Monday and it was an all day event. They hooked me up to the monitors to make sure I wasn't having contractions. The contractions were a negative but they were concerned with Jordan's activity and heart rate. They brought me a Coke and he started bouncing off the walls. So hours later they let me go... I am still unclear of what was going on but I am so ready to go to the high risk doctor on Wednesday. I have been a little nervous about the situation ever since we left on Monday but I am trying to relax and not worry so much. He seems to be moving around and staying active.

The rest of the week will be kinda boring. No plans- just resting! I am starting to get used to the bed rest. Not waking up till eleven and then taking a nap... but thats what I am suppose to be doing. I hope I feel good this weekend and I am able to enjoy the first UGA football game a little. GO DAWGS!

My next doctors appointments are Wednesday... OB doctor (they will hook me up to monitor to check for contractions and monitor babies heart rate) and we will also see the high risk doctor. So it will be a full day of appointments! Please keep us in your prayers and I will post more next week about the appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment