Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10/05/2010


I never knew what hospital time really was all about...Rhonda and I were in there with him yesterday and we looked at the clock and it was 6 pm. We are spending as much time with him as possible. Mama is here with us and she has be an awesome help. She takes second shift when we are at lunch, pumping or just need fresh air. He is so precious! We read to him, pray over him, and just tell him how much we love him. We've had 4 wonderful days with him!

Yesterday we ALL got to change his diaper and hold him. I was so excited! Rhonda was on cloud nine...she was instantly in love! All I can say to Jaxton is he better watch out. Jordan is going to be his competition! Dee has lots of love for her grandbabies and they are all so spoiled!


We are getting ready to go see him now and we will update everyone when his surgery will be as soon as we know something. The surgical board met yesterday afternoon and they said we should know something later today. The doctors don't make rounds until 6 pm so we are hoping they will tell us the plan then. We aren't ready mentally for the next step but we are ready to get him closer to being home where we can hold him and love on him all day long. Everyone please keep praying. We feel the prayers and he is doing so well. Thanks to everyone! God is good and he has blessed us in so many ways!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear he is doing so well! Keeping him in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey D...
    Looking good (both of you). Still lifing y"all up in prayer. GOD is GOOD. Jordan looks wonderful. I wonder if he will have fast hands like his mom did when she was little. I'll never forget the day that Wendy hit the copier as she was walking by, never broke stride. My how time flies. Seems like only yesterday that you were at the office in labor with James. Kiss the baby for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all I am SO loving these pictures! Our family has been praying for Jordan and all of you too. I'll be in town Friday and again next Weds. If you need anything please let me know and I'll run it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lifting all of you up in prayer! Jordan is such a handsome boy and so blessed to have the family he has!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Just wanted to drop by and say that we are thinking of you all. I pray today has been a good day and tonight will be even better. Does Jordan open his eyes often? I think that is the best feeling when you get to look in those beautiful little eyes. :)More prayers flying to you. :) Kristy and Kevin Wilkins

    ReplyDelete
  6. This past week-end we have been to NC to visit our grandboys. Last night, passing through Atlanta, I said an extra prayer for all of you & especially Jordan. I was so excited when I finally got to see how well he & all of you are doing! What an AWESOME God we have! You are such a wonderful family & your love & support of eachother is such a great testimony.You will continue to be in my & Bill's prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy...I will continue to pray for ya'll...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faith in our God can move mountains! Baby Jordan has brought love to so many, in so many ways, even when we have only seen pictures. Know that you ALL are in our prayers throughout every day. Our prayer is for good health, strength, and peace each day for each one of you!
    Cheryl and Gary G.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all are in my prayers daily. I'm praying today for Jordan to have the strength that he needs to do well during his surgery. Also for Mama and Grandmama and everyone else to have strength that they need. God be with all of you!!
    Ronda Thompson

    ReplyDelete