Thursday, October 7, 2010

Remaining Stable

We have spent the most of the day by Jordan's bedside. His levels are remaining stable and constant. Right now that is their main focus. His blood pressure and oxygen levels are where they need to be. The surgeon came by today and said they would close his chest on saturday or sunday. This is another critical time for him. The swelling is going down and he is starting to move around a little bit. Its so hard to see him move his arms and legs with his chest still open. Your sitting there watching your son's heart beat and wondering if he is in pain. The nurses promise me he is on good pain medicine. I personally can't imagine being him - He is such a fighter! Please continue to pray for him. I pray to him every night and tell him angels are all around him. That they are telling him all night long how much he is loved! I know his life has touched many people and my wish is that he will be a witness to someone someday because of his journey.

1 comment:

  1. Praise The LORD!! Im So Glad He Is Doing Great! My Thoughts And Prayers Are With You Guys!! GOD IS GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete